Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Atten Family "Down on the Farm" August 2013 - Cuba City, Wisconsin

Summer in Wisconsin is absolutely beautiful! The corn is high, the grass is green, the sky is blue, and the sunsets are to die for! There is a very relaxed and laid back feel as farmers bask in the glory of their hard work - watching it grow and hoping for rain! I grew up on a big farm in a small town. I had a the joy of being a "farm girl", although I always craved the big city, the farm was where we all belonged. My family has a long tradition of farming and so do many of our neighbors and friends. The Atten Family owns a gorgeous farm house and big farm down the road. I have known Chris and Becky for years and finally got to photograph them and their adorable children. I used Becky's camera so she could try her hand at editing them herself. This is her blog featuring my photos :)

http://fourthgenerationfarmwife.com/2013/08/23/finally-have-the-family-pictures-ive-always-wanted/


No comments:

Post a Comment