Monday, December 9, 2013

Second Honeymoon - Cancun, Mexico

I had to post some of my favorite pictures of me and my hubs during our time in Mexico. We had the most amazing trip and fell more in love. It was our first time away from our kids for an overnight since they were born! We have never gone away or even taken advantage of overnight sitters. My parents were saints to have taken all three for the whole week. The boys had a blast in WI and we had the trip of a lifetime! We have been married for 9.5 years, and each year I have been more and more convinced that I married the right "ONE!" I love you, Ryan! Can't wait for another trip alone with you.
Pictures posed by me, taken by my sister - a novice. She did a great job with my "tricky" camera! :)
Thanks, Nan!






No comments:

Post a Comment