five things that happened today.
1. sock book: caedmon put his socks in a book and said, oh, i love this book. it's a sock book. very cute. he has a funny imagination. i love when he plays alone. not so we get a break, but to hear the things he comes up with and see how he is learning.
2. french fries: caedmon is not eating well, he is just not 100% healthy and so he doesn't want to eat. we went the 99 tonight and he was WILD and didn't eat his hamburger and was just plain defiant. but the whole time he was having fun. his smile gets him out of a lot of trouble
3. signed, sealed, delievered: bought out my lease on myar. so many hidden costs on taxes, premium coverage/warranty plans, etc. but we are blessed - God is good and the car is ours.
4. lamest date ever: the most time ryan and i were able to spend alone together this week was at the car dealership. almost 2 hours! we had bigger plans but that just took too long. i am trying to make the best of it though and enjoy something special about my hub every day.
5. actually not stressed: i can for once say i'm handling stress so well. i'm happy about it and thankful to God for using his POWER to help me with my stress. a deep breathe, thank you Lord.