Friday, October 24, 2014

Announcement: HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS! Nov. 22, 29, 30th

HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS!

I've had a few friends wanting "Christmas card photos" and that made me realize - there are TONS of you out there who want "the Best Christmas Card EVER!"
I love and keep Christmas cards throughout the years, and see my friends' families grow each year.
Send out a one-of-a-kind card this year with the PERFECT picture.




$80 SESSION INCLUDES:  Fun Holiday Props (if you want to use them), a Woodsy/Pine Tree infested Location, and Digital Images for you to create your own one-of-a-kind card from the printer of your choice.

If you're interested in booking, limited spots will be available each of the posted days. Get your preferred time slot email me: abrphotographyanddesign@gmail.com or give me a call 978.604.4275

MORE DETAILS & SAMPLE SESSION COMING SOON!

SHARE THIS POST on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM and you could win a $10 SHUTTERFLY GIFT CARD to turn your photos into something awesome!

Make sure you "check in" on Facebook or comment on Istagram and tell me that you shared it! Winner announced on Nov. 21st.

Looking forward to capturing you this Holiday Season!
-Allie






No comments:

Post a Comment