Friday, April 10, 2015

MOTHERS DAY MINI SESSIONS - More Information - Chelmsford, MA

Mother's Day 2011
Being a mom is one of the greatest joys in my life. I can honestly say I have spent every day as a mom thankful for their lives and I'm grateful I have always been along side to capture their every move...but how often am I in the picture? At least every mother's Day I am! My husband dresses my boys and we take photos together...now it's your turn!


Mother's Day Mini Sessions 
Whether its your first Mother's Day or 40th - this is a great opportunity to capture some new memories!

When: Saturday May 2, 2015
Time: Between 3:00-6:00 p.m. (30 minute time slots)
Location: Chelmsford, MA (exact address given after booking)
Who: Moms or Grandma's with their children or grandchildren
Special Gift: All moms will leave with a beautiful floral bouquet from Lauren Keane Floral Design!
Cost: $120, $20 due via paypal/check at time of booking

Why? Because Mom's deserve to be in front of the camera every now and then too! Its important to cherish these moments with our children and capture them as mementos for years to come. This is a great gift idea from Dad to Mom or to give to Grandma!

How to book?
Email me at abrphotodesign@gmail.com or call 978.604.4275 or Facebook message

Share!
Like this post on Facebook and share with your friends - the more Moms the Merrier!

I look forward to seeing all you beautiful mom's and gorgeous children!

-Allie

////////////////////////////////////
ABR Photography & Design
www.abrphotodesign.com
978.604.4275
facebook.com/abrphotodesign
instagram @abrphotodesign #abrphotodesign



No comments:

Post a Comment