Sunday, April 5, 2015

Personal Post - Easter 2015 - My Boys "Hipstery-Hoppity-Happy Easter!"

I love Easter. Yeah, the eggs, the traditions, the family, the cute new "spring duds", the flowers, the promise of Spring...but mostly for another reason.
I love Jesus and I'm so thankful for what he's done and what Easter stands for. Because He gave his Life we can live a life - a life of Joy, of Celebrating, of Family, of Faith. I hope to always live each day with joy and pass that on to my children. The Joy of the Promise of Salvation and promise of NEW LIFE!
I hope you all have been able to enjoy the first signs of Spring and your Easter celebrations this season.
Here are some pretty handsome "hipster" cool boys to finish off your Easter evening.


Mr. Cool - his idea to bring the shades out.


Shepherd was a goofball today - must have been all the jellybeans!

It's not all smiles for Mr. Rex. He is my pensive one. 

All it takes is a promise of a lollipop!


 HAPPY EASTER from the Reveley Boys!

- - - - - - -
ABR Photo Design
www.abrphotodesign.com
facebook.com/abrphotodesign
instagram @abrphotodesign #abrphotodesign
978.604.4275

No comments:

Post a Comment